The Fortunatus Fixed Income Models give investors diversified fixed income options designed to maximize income and returns and preserve capital through low-cost institutional mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs). The investment team utilizes an objective, trend-following strategy to determine whether a market segment is in a favorable investing environment. If a market segment is in an unfavorable market environment, safer, less volatile market segments are utilized to provide downside protection and protect the account principal. Selected funds and ETFs undergo a fundamental review that focuses on risk-adjusted returns and a proven management process.
Fixed Income Total Return
- Targeted towards investors seeking a moderate level of income and risk in their fixed income investments
- Provides exposure to investment grade and below investment grade fixed income markets in the U.S. and abroad
- Systematically provides downside protection by moving to safer, less volatile market segments based on market environments
- Targeted towards investors seeking a higher level of income in the fixed income investments
- Targets below-investment grade fixed income market segments in the U.S. and abroad
- Systematically protects capital during unfavorable market environments in high yield and other below investment grade fixed income market segments